Our client based in South Elmsall are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic refuse collectors and loaders to join their team on a full time ongoing basis till at least August 2018.
You will be working alongside a refuse collection vehicle, collecting household waste & recycling items and other collection duties as required.
- Collecting waste along designated routes within a municipality and emptying refuse receptacles into the truck
- Collecting and removing recyclables from residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Completing specific routes in specific time periods in order to complete the work
- Identifying and handling hazardous waste to ensure the necessary precautions are taken for disposal
- Working well with others within a team environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Be physically fit
- Have experience as a refuse collector
- Be hard-working
- Be confident with dealing with customers on occasion
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
Tuesday to Friday 0700 - 1700 (5pm).
Rate of pay:
£8.00 per hour
- Waste Management
- refuse worker
- household waste
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job