Refuse & Cleansing Drivers 3.5T, HGV 1 & 2
We are currently recruiting Refuse & Cleansing Collection Vehicle Drivers for our client in Caerphilly.
- Full current driving licence, which allows driving of vehicle over 3.5 tonnes.
- No recognised qualification but must be able to undertake the full range of duties provided by Public Services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Reasonable competencies in numeracy and literacy (reading, writing and arithmetic).
- LGV Level 1 or 2 Licence
- Knowledge of the County Borough and the services provided by the Public Services division
- Able to work independently or as part of the Area Cleansing/Waste Collection Teams, etc. in the provision of quality services.
- Able to undertake the full range of duties required of operatives within the Community & Leisure Department
- Customer orientated in the provision of this essential front line service.
- Working 37 hours a week from 5.30am to 1.30pm (may be required to work evenings, Saturdays or Sundays either as part of your 37 hours or as overtime)
Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, additional hours and differing shift patterns.
Examples of these shift patterns are:
3 x 12 hour 50 minute shifts including 30 minutes lunch (alternating every other week between Monday, Tuesday.
Will also be required at times to undertake other duties outside of the role
Long term positions and possible opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates
- HGV 1
- 3.5 Tonne
- HGV 2
- Refuse Collection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'