Refrigeration Technician required for our client a specialist air conditioning & refrigeration company located in North Kent. They are involved in the service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems across the Kent, Sussex and London counties, and due to the continued success and growth of the business now require a Refrigeration Technician to join the service team, the Engineer should ideally be based in the Sussex or Kent area.
The Refrigeration Technician will be attending commercial sites such as retail stores, hotels and pubs, performing service and maintenance task to a number of different systems including; bottle coolers, cold rooms, chilled cabinets, ice machines and display cabinets, some A/C works will be required on occasions
The Refrigeration Technician will be need to have their F-Gas Cat-1 2079 Certificate and a full UK driving license. It would be advantageous to hold an NVQ or C&G qualifications within air conditioning and refrigeration.
Refrigeration Technician Position Overview
- Covering Kent and the Home Counties servicing and maintaining Refrigeration equipment such as bottle coolers, ice machines, cabinets and cold rooms.
Refrigeration Technician Position Requirements
- Proven Air Conditioning & Refrigeration service, maintenance and install experience
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas 2079 Cat-1
- Experience with ice machines, bottle coolers, cabinets, cold rooms, fridges, freezers and air conditioning systems.
Refrigeration Technician Positions Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £32,000 Opportunity to earn more on a matrix system
- Company van
- 28 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Call out rota 1 in 4
- Overtime available
- Call out rota - one week in four
- Birthday paid as holiday
- Full uniform, PPE, iPad
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job