Position: Refrigeration Technical & Service Support Manager
Salary: Competitive Package Available
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative engineering & construction solution. They provide constructive solutions nationwide to a number of leading companies in the retail, health, education & commercial sectors.
As a result of winning a major new contract, they are looking to recruit a Refrigeration Technical & Service Support Manager.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Manage workload & capacity planning
- Develop & lead a high-performance team
- Develop & sustain client relationships at a senior level
- Deliver SLA’s & KPI’s
- Deliver presentations & lead at account meetings as required
- Promote H&S, compliance & procedures / polices in terms of HSEQ
Candidates background & experience: -
- Time served refrigeration engineer with professional accreditation
- Working knowledge of H&S
- Experience of managing technical & non-technical teams
- Knowledge of CAFM software & refrigeration controls software
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Ability to build & manage financial budgets
- Currently working in a fast-paced service environment preferably refrigeration
- Results oriented with a can-do attitude
- Strong team player
Interested candidates should apply to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'