£30,000 - £32,000 PA
Have you trained as a Refrigeration Engineer?
Do you want to join a successful and professional company?
Are you looking for a management team that reward loyalty?
If the answers to these questions is YES then keep reading!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Northampton. The company specialise in the design, supply and installation of refrigerated appliances into commercial businesses.
Working as a Refrigeration Engineer you would be equipped with all the tools, training and transport needed to visit customer sites and conduct all repair/install work on their fridge/freezers.
Principle Responsibilities for the Refrigeration Engineer: -
- Covering a 60 mile radius of Northampton, this position offer local working to the successful applicant
- Providing daily installation, maintenance and repair work on all refrigerated units
- Fault finding for issues with equipment and successful diagnosing any issues found
- Providing PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) work on all servicing jobs to ensure that equipment is kept mechanically sound and reducing the risk of breakdowns
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, remaining professional at all times when visiting customer sites
Person Specification :-
- Must have trained as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Ideally have experience working within commercial properties on fridge and freezers
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Refrigeration Engineer position, working Monday to Friday offering an annual salary of £30,000 - £32,000 DOE.
If this Refrigeration Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'