Pay - £34,277 PA + shift allowances, average 42 Hours per week with an opportunity to earn overtime and annual bonus
We have varying shift patterns, over days and nights available, to be confirmed.
Come and be a part of the market leading, award winning, manufacturer of frozen food supplying meals to hospitals, care homes and community services.
We are a Living Wage Employer and offer fantastic rates of pay, with a competitive, employee benefits package.
Engineering staff are key to ensuring the smooth operation of the manufacturing facilities and with the increasing production, there is a need for additional engineering support within the factory operation.
The role is of multi skill discipline with a preference to experienced industrial refrigeration and all site services.
Day to day activities include:
•Plant start-up including 5 x spiral freezers across 2 sites
• Ammonia refrigeration
• 2 x frigoscandia refrigeration plants, LUS and pumped
• 1 x two stage pumped liquid hi and low york/fric screw compressor 8 ton NH3
• Star Plants LPR Systems x 4
• York Cube, High Speed Cube, Pumped System Cold Store
• 3 x steam Raising Boilers
• Domestic hot water system
• Air supply
• Air handling equipment
• Various commercial refrigeration plants
• Effluent process system
• Factory wide sprinkler system
• Legionella control
In addition to the above, you will receive a comprehensive training program, 25 days holiday entitlement, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, subsidised lunch and much more!
• Making sure that all Spiral Freezers and Refrigeration Plants are ready and available to start up production lines on time.
• Carry out lubrication and maintenance schedules.
• Schedules as per O&M recommendations.
• Carry out daily checks of all plant room, roof void equipment for all site services.
• Ammonia refrigeration, air, steam, water, hygiene and electrical supply/controls.
• The above maintenance routines to be carried out on time to PPM schedule.
• Contribute to continuous PPM development.
• Identify shortfalls in spares holding.
• Drive forward energy reduction with regard to all Utilities.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure windows for taking the plants down is agreed before hand.
• Supervise external contractors and visitors.
• Active involvement in department cost reduction initiatives.
• Ammonia competent experience.
• Experience in Industrial Refrigeration maintenance.
• Electrically competent to be able to fault find.
• Ability to read electrical drawings including 3 phase.
• Steam, Compressed air and Building Services.
• Water Hygiene and Evaporative Cooling Tower experience.
• Health & Safety experience.
• GCSE or equivalent level Maths and English.
• Basic refrigeration qualification.
• Ammonia handling.
• Multi skilled across all engineering disciplines.
• Good communicator at all levels.
• Organised, excellent time management skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Resourceful and uses own initiatives.
• Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
• High standard of work.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivated
• 17th Edition IEF.
• Plant and Spiral experience.
• Star refrigeration experience.
• Previous food manufacturing background
• National Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
• National Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
• National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'