We are currently recruiting for a refrigeration engineer to join a well-established family run business who have been established for over 10 years. You will be working with clients such as education, hotels, restaurants and care homes across East Midlands.
You will be working with the following commercial refrigeration equipment such as upright and under counter fridges and freezers, display fridges, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling and bottle coolers.
- £28,000 - £32,000pa ( 45hr week )
- Door to Door
- Time and half over time
- 28 days holiday
- Service of refrigeration equipment
- Maintenance of refrigeration equipment
- Fault finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - customer facing position
Essential Qualification / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- Level 2 refrigeration and air conditioning - desirable
- Relevant electrical experience (17th , 16th , 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Refrigeration equipment
- Drivers Licence