Benefits: £28-30,000pa + 40 hour week + 29 days holiday + Overtime +Van + Pension + Tools + Tablet + Phone + Uniform + Tools + Travel paid once at the office
We are currently recruiting in Northampton for a commercial refrigeration engineer to work for a Northampton based company who provide maintenance, service and repair to commercial catering and refrigeration equipment in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
You will be a Refrigeration Engineer responsible for the service and repair of a wide range of Refrigeration Equipment including Upright and Under Counter Fridges and Freezers, Display Fridges, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. You will be visiting sites such as schools, colleges and carehomes.
- Service of refrigeration equipment
- Maintenance of refrigeration equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Refrigeration or air condition Equipment
- Driver's Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job