Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist Refrigeration Company who are looking to expand the service team. The ideal Refrigeration Engineer will live within the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, the Engineer is expected to cover this area to carry out the necessary works.
The Refrigeration Engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on light commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. Other duties will include diagnosing refrigeration units' problems, finding faults and monitoring operation of units at desired temperature.
Customers and sites are within the commercial and retail sector such as Pubs, Clubs, Small Supermarkets and Catering. It is expected that the Refrigeration Service Engineer will have proven experience within the refrigeration industry on light commercial refrigeration units
The Refrigeration Engineer MUST hold an F-Gas 2079 CAT-1 certificate
Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service, Maintenance, Fault Finding, Breakdowns, Repair of light commercial refrigeration systems
- Bottle coolers, ice machines, cabinets, cellar cooling, cold rooms
- Working within Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, and will be expected to cover this area to carry out the necessary works.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on light commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience with refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas 2079 CAT-1
- Driving License
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K - £35K
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Bupa healthcare after set period
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy