Benefits: £26-£31,000pa + 40 hour week + 28 days holiday + Overtime + travel + Pension and More!
We are recruiting for experienced commercial refrigeration and air conditioning engineers in Cheshire and surroudning areas. As a refrigeration engineer you will be working on equipment such as Ice machines, bottle coolers, display cabinets, walk in chillers/freezers, cellar coolers and cold rooms. As a air conditioning engineer you will be working with vrvs, vrfs and splits.
- Service of refrigeration and/or air conditioning equipment
- Maintenance of refrigeration and/or air conditioning equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Refrigeration or air condition Equipment
- Driver's Licence