I am looking for a Refrigeration engineer to join a successful and innovative engineering company on a full-time basis.
My client specialise in Industrial Refrigeration, with offices throughout the UK. They are now looking for qualified refrigeration engineers to join our fast growing engineering team. You'll be working with award-winning engineers in some of the country's biggest refrigeration customers on a regular basis, ensuring our reputation of high quality is upheld.
Successful applicants will have specialist experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration equipment using NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC systems.
My client offer unrivalled job security and as a growing company there are always opportunities for career progression, with the chance to try out new roles across the company.
Employees are entitles to a generous benefits package which includes:
- £25K-£46K depending on competence based grading structure. Further progress can be made through a variety of roles and professional routes within the company.
- Annual leave: 35 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension: 8% non-contributory pension with option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Company car scheme: choice of car or van
- Professional Development: biannual reviews on development to encourage career growth
- Private Medical BUPA insurance available after 6 months of employment with additional family option
- Childcare Vouchers: salary sacrifice scheme for up to £243 per month to put towards childcare costs
- Permanent Health Insurance: generous long term illness cover equal to 50% of salary with continuation of company pension contributions
- Life Assurance: 6 x annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 phoneline offering practical support and access to counsellors
There is also a great option to become a company shareholder through pre-tax saving scheme
If you think you are suitable and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your most updated CV to or give me a call on
Refrigeration Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration