Refrigeration Engineer - Leeds £32000-£40000 Benefits
Refrigeration Engineer - Leeds
£32000-£40000 + Benefits (dependent on experience)
HVAC Consultancy who provide building services to clients across the UK, are looking to add to their refrigeration team and currently require an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to cover a range of commercial, retail and public sector clients across the North/North West.
Established over 20 years ago, they offer complete solutions including Air Conditioning,, Ventilation and Refrigeration as well as other building services and the successful Refrigeration Engineer will be given the opportunity to cross train.
To apply for the Refrigeration Engineer role, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate a high standard of work, have been in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have a range of project experience.
Other key skills include -
- Carrying out both PPM and breakdown/diagnostic/repair as well as the installation of new equipment.
- Using a range of reporting systems to ensure all service reports are on time and to the high standards of the business.
- Ensure that all health and safety standards on site are met.
- A recognised qualification in HVAC.
- A full driving licence enabling you to travel to clients across the North/North West.
- DBS checked to enable you to work on commercial, domestic and public sector sites.
- An attention to detail with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
In return the successful Refrigeration Engineer, will be given a range of projects to play an active lead on, be able to gain additional qualifications and also be able to progress through the business and help with the growth of the team.
With a full benefits package for more information please email
Suitable Locations - Sheffield, Chesterfield, Manchester, Liverpool, York.
- Refrigeration Engineer - Leeds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'