Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer who is (F Gas Qualified) working for an expanding organisation based between Luton & Dunstable.
Summary: Refrigeration Engineer:
The Refrigeration Engineer who will need to be F Gas Qualified will handle the following; The refrigeration installation element of a range of cryostats, microtomes, freezing units. To be able to diagnose problems and make repairs to existing equipment. To troubleshoot methods, replace parts and run tests to ensure the systems is working properly following repairs. Responsible for upgrading systems to satisfy new regulations or meet new standards.
- Fabricate and assemble structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment.
- Lift and align components into position, using hoist or block and tackle.
- Braze or solder parts to repair defective joints and leaks.
- Observe and test system operation, using gauges and instruments.
- The Refrigeration Engineer Tests lines, components, and connections for leaks.
- Dismantle malfunctioning systems and test components, using electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic testing equipment.
- Adjust or replace worn or defective mechanisms and parts, and reassemble repaired systems.
- Supervise and instruct assistants.
- Perform mechanical overhauls and refrigerant reclaiming.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect pipe to functional components on refrigeration system.
- Adjust valves according to specifications and charge system with proper type of refrigerant by pumping the specified gas or fluid into the system.
Person Specification Refrigeration Engineer - Skills & Experience Required:
- F Gas Qualified
- Similar experiences as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Demonstrable interest in an engineering discipline.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Highly motivated
- Aptitude for practical science or engineering skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills with Key Relationships.
- Manage your workload and deliver what is required in timescales set by the customer/supplier deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and change the team format to deliver supplier/customer deadlines.
- Team manager and player that is adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent awareness of health and safety within a warehouse environment.
- Planning skills to ensure warehouse works efficiently.
- PC skills for using email and Customer Focus.
Working Hours and Location
- The primary location is based just off the M1 in-between Luton and Dunstable.
- The hours for this role are 07:00 - 16:00 Mon -Thurs and 07:00 - 13:00 on Friday.
- Flexibility is expected of the individual when peak periods are experienced to enable customer needs to be fulfilled within given deadlines.
- The role will evolve, and the function will be subject to amendment at the company's discretion.
- This position is subject to all terms of employment as listed in the employee's hand-book.
This is a full time Permanent Refrigeration Engineer role, working just off the M1 in-between Luton and Dunstable. The salary will be £25,000 - £30,000 - Possibly to £32,000 Depending on Experience.
If this Refrigeration Engineer position sounds like you and you are F Gas Qualified, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
'Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!'
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Engineer, Refrigeration, Cabinets, F GAS, Braze, Solder, Mechanical overhauls, Engineering, Refrigeration Systems, Freezing Units, Test, Repair, Safety, F Gas Qualified.