Benefits: £30-£36,000pa + 40 hour week + 28 days + 3 days for Christmas shut down + Overtime + Pension + Sick Pay + private use of van ( 12p after 20 miles )
Travel paid depending on salary:
Up to £33,000 - Door to door
£34-35,000 - after 30mins each way
£36,000pa - after 45mins each way
We are recruiting for experienced commercial refrigeration and/ or air conditioning engineers for an industry leader who were established over 30 years specialising in commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating. They carry out installation, service and maintenance throughout the UK and hold an excellent reputation.
As a engineer you will be working on equipment such as Ice machines, bottle coolers, display cabinets, walk in chillers/freezers, cellar coolers and cold rooms, vrvs, vrfs and splits.
- Service of refrigeration and/or air conditioning equipment
- Maintenance of refrigeration and/or air conditioning equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- NVQ level 2 refrigeration & air conditioning - desirable
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Refrigeration or air condition Equipment
- Driver's Licence
40 hour week
20+8 days + 3 days Christmas shut down
Time and a half mon - sat & double time Sunday and bank hols
Van ( private use )
Laptop / tablet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'