ROLE: Refrigeration Engineer
HOURS OF WORK: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
BASIC SALARY: £30,160- £31,200 basic £37,500 with overtime
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Permanent Role, Pension Scheme, Company van, Phone, Tablet and Fuel card
Do you have previous experience as a Refrigeration Engineer?
Do you have a valid FGAS certificate
Are you available immediately and able to commit to this permanent role?
If so we'd like to hear from you immediately!
Our client who has built an excellent reputation servicing units within a commercial kitchen is looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to join their organisation in Wellingborough on a permanent basis. Our client is an established company with real family values.The role covers mainly the Midlands.
In this Refridgertion Engineer role, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing various units within a commercial kitchen and in cold rooms
- Having excellent customer service skills
- Fault finding and preventative maintenance skills
- Working independently in a timely manner
In order to be successful as a Refrigeration Engineer you must:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have a FGAS certicate
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Have excellent customer service skills
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Refrigeration Engineer, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- Service engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'