An exciting opportunity working for this Fortune 500 company in their London headquarters.
- Works closely with the refinery and trading teams to optimise refinery feedstock and product disposition strategies and decisions which includes consideration of economics, operational and logistical impacts.
- The successful candidate will utilise the Linear Programme for developing cargo economic evaluation, benchmarking, refinery operating plans and special studies.
- They will participate in the full crude-to-customer supply chain, optimising various aspects of this system.
- Chemical Engineering degree or numerical degree required
- LP Model experience preferred but not essential.
- Candidates with prior LP experience shall have a demonstrated ability to frame and resolve oils planning opportunities.
- A strong understanding of refinery economic drivers, constraints and capabilities is required.
- Engineers looking to move into LP planning shall have a demonstrated ability to frame engineering problems/opportunities and lead issues to resolution.
- An appreciation of basic refinery economic drivers would be preferred.
- Experience in refinery operations / support role strongly preferred
- Good industry knowledge and understanding of industry standards and their commercial impact, as well as market trends / drivers, logistics and refinery operations in area of responsibility
- Ability to influence, provide direction / recommendation and achieve results Ability to lead teams to timely decisions. Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise within tight time frames
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of PIMS (preferred), Excel, Word, PowerPoint Collaborative self-starter with high degree of urgency, integrity and reliability. Action-oriented attitude with high levels of inquisitiveness and ability to work across the business. Attentive to detail.
- Capable to multitask and be highly organised
- Linear Programming
- Numerical Ability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'