To check across all contracts that have been referred by Service Administrators to book and confirm appointments before the expiry of the current LGSR.
The role is target driven, and you should be able to work on your own initiative but also be a team player.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm.
- Liaise with Service Administrators and Clients to obtain correct and current contact details and any relevant information in relation to a referred property.
- Where necessary contacting neighbouring properties for any information.
- Arrange out of hours and weekend appointments where necessary including cold calls.
- To action individual client projects.
- Take calls and dealing with emails from the call centre staff in relation to Referred/overdue properties.
- Take calls from engineers in relation to referred/overdue properties.
- Arranging meter capping with engineers where necessary.
- Cover limited tasks for colleagues on the Gas Compliance Team.
- Other tasks within the gas compliance remit as and when required.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of Windows software, especially outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills.
BSW is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Client Requirements
- MS Office