POST TITLE: REFERRAL CO-ORDINATOR
BASE: THE OLD FORGE, 45-47 PEACH STREET, WOKINGHAM
What do we offer?
- High cost living allowance
- Annual leave – 27 days for new starters, 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service plus 8 days bank holidays. Pro rata for part time staff.
- 3 on-site nurseries within the Trust. Eligible staff can purchase childcare vouchers
- Access to NHS Final salary Pension scheme.
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on work life balance.
- Long service recognition.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities for staff.
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent staff support and advice.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff.
- Working on wellbeing provides occupational health services
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust is committed to improving the health of its staff, patients and the wider community by providing a smoke free environment. A smoke free policy is in operation and smoking is not permitted on any of the Trust’s sites
What will the job entail?
Based in The Old Forge you will be working to help care for the community in the role of Referral Co-ordinator by:
- Accurate and efficient recording of referrals on RIO and Adastra.
- Answer telephone and provide caller with information requested / record referral details for processing
- Good communication skills
- Effective team working
- Attend all statutory and mandatory training required for this role
What will you need?
You will understand that patients are our number one focus and will want to work as part of a team providing the best level of care possible.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to empathise, be supportive and sensitive to the needs of others as well as being able to cope with distressing circumstances
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Ability to work a shift pattern between the hours of 08.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday
For further details / informal visits contact:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'