Referral & Assessment - Accomodation Support
NonStop Care are working with a well know and highly regarded local authority to find a Duty and Assessment(Referral and Assessment) Social Worker to join their team. The role based in the South offers accommodation support to those travelling from further a field.
The role of a D&A social worker is to be the first point of contact for everything regarding the safety and well being of children within the locality.
- Take in referrals from the general public and/or other professionals
- Assess the referral in accordance with legislation
- Take additional steps/plans of action relating to the outcome of the assessment
- Child protection experience
- HCPC SWE registration
- DBS check
- A fantastic rate of pay
- Accommodation support(if applicable)
- CV screening and interview preparation
If you or anybody you know would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact Conor at NonStop Consulting.
- Referral & Assessment Child Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'