| Referencing Co-ordinator | Manchester | £17,000 - £19,000 Basic, £21,000 OTE |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Referencing Co-ordinator to join my clients thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a good attention to detail, is process driven, can work to strict deadlines and is able to manage their own workload.
You must be a good communicator who is able to handle confidential information. A confident and friendly manner whilst remaining sensitive to client’s situations is essential.
You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a residential lettings environment and furthermore a similar referencing role.
This role will include all aspects of referencing including:
- Managing the referencing process from the let agreed stage to the signing of contracts
- Making initial judgement calls on all applicants based on our eligibility criteria
- Ensuring all new applications are dealt with rapidly
- Monitoring applications and identifying any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Preparation of documentation including tenancy agreements
- Liaising and updating colleagues within the Property Management team
This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-driven and eager to take the next step in their career.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £17,000-£19,000 with a commission structure, offering on target earnings of £21,000 and the potential for progression opportunities in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Co Ordinator
- Estate Agents