Our client is looking for a number of Referencing Administrators to join their rapidly growing team on the outskirts of Chester. The Administrator will play a key part of the referencing and administration process. As Referencing Administrator, you will have exceptional telephone and customer service skills, a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to progress in their career. If successful, you will be required to start at the end of January.
The Administrator will play a key part of the referencing process and will be responsible for the administration of their team’s 'tenant’ inbox, ensuring that all references are checked and promptly allocated to the correct file ready to be graded. The Administrator will also take inbound calls from anyone calling to provide a verbal reference or tenants who have queries with regards to the completion of their application. This is a very busy role and the ability to stay calm under pressure is key along with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task and communicate with customers over the telephone.
- Responsible for the checking and validation of all referencing documentation received into their tenant inbox
- Responsible for collecting missing information from the tenant/guarantor/agent when required
- Responsible for the allocation of referencing documents onto the correct file ready for grading
- Supporting the referencing team with the chasing of outstanding referencing documentation, by calling employers for missing information
- The ability to undertake more detailed searches on the internet to verify missing information; checking companies house etc.
- Inputting new referencing applications onto the system when the online system has not been used
- Setting up new customer accounts onto the system
- To support your team in delivering the target by demonstrating a positive "will do attitude" and supporting other colleagues as and when required and covering for colleagues during periods of absence.
- To attend staff training & meetings as required.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required of you from your team leader.
- To maintain a professional standard of appearance
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Fully proficient on using Microsoft office, and the internet
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"