We are recruiting high-calibre graduates to join our industry leading Graduate Scheme in January, June and September each year. Reed is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting. Our Graduate Scheme is an integral part of our future strategy as it consistently produces senior managers, including our Chief Operating Officer, several Managing Directors and numerous senior managers throughout our worldwide network of offices.
The Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements. You will begin your career with Reed in an operational role, which means working as either:
- a Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- a Resourcing Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- a Media Sales Executive for the UK's leading online job board
- an Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes
In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme, we offer opportunities to progress within our core operations, with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. Opportunities may also be available within any of our support services, including Finance, HR, Marketing and IT support.
Many graduate schemes offer a very defined route, often leading you down a particular direction with little room to manoeuvre if you decide this isn't right for you. In contrast, at Reed there are a diverse range of opportunities on offer which will help you focus your career and help you achieve long term goals. By the end of the scheme you could have already earned at least £100,000 and be stepping into a senior manager position.
Our benefits include:
· A starting salary of: £29,000 including OTE. This comprises:
- Starting base salary of £23,000 (up to £29,000 in London)
- Joining bonus of £1,000
- Uncapped bonus
· Three, one-year placements across our different businesses
· Annual performance based salary increase
· Structured induction and industry-leading training programme
· Mentoring programme with a senior Director
· Part or full sponsorship to study towards a professional qualification; for example Prince2, CIPD, CMI or our own Management Academy.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a 2.1 degree in any subject. We also ask all applicants to be geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities.
To find out more about the Graduate Scheme and apply please click the link below.
- Human Resources
- Graduate Level
- Graduate Scheme
- Graduate Job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job