Reed Finance exclusive - Head of Finance
Reed Finance have been engaged on an exclusive basis by a world leading supplier in the provision of specialist services to recruit a UK Head of Finance.
In this newly created role, you will oversee all finance activities of the UK organisation, which is essential to the contribution of the business achieving it operational goals from a financial perspective.
You will also direct periodical operating reviews and provide financial analysis to the UK leadership team and to the US and EMEA Groups Finance Management.
As a key member of the UK leadership team, your role will involve:
- Continuously improve the financial performance from data analytics to operational improvement
- Manage the budgetary planning for the UK business
- Act as primary business partner to the UK Managing Director
- Manage and develop the finance team to ensure the continued financial integrity
- Service as principal business partner to the UK’s operational leadership
- Ensure the performance of timely and detailed financial analysis of periodic operating results and profitability, including assessing business issues that assist in the positive impact on results.
- Act as a primary point of contact providing analysis and/or reports to UK Leadership Team and the Corporate Finance Team for consolidated UK accounts.
- Proactively work with the Departments to improve the DSO and cash flow through the timeliness and completeness of billing and collections.
- Oversee the management of cash for UK Business.
- Ensures the performance of profitability analysis on projects and contracts, monitors and helps to improve overall profitability levels.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures. Ensures that strong internal controls are in place in compliance with SOX at all locations.
- Play an integral role in the strategic planning process and ensures integration with new acquisitions
The role requires a strong finance leader who can inspire others, will drive change, challenge processes, and possess exemplary communication skills to develop a strong relationship with all departments in the business.
To apply you will hold a financial qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA. You will have experience of driving transformational projects within finance, can demonstrate successfully managing teams, and thrive working to deadlines. Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley will be needed.
You will be solutions focused, be logical and have effective organisation skills, a team player and be resilient and positive.
To learn more please apply immediately or contact Natalie Harden at Reed Finance Cambridge as soon as possible, as our client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
As sole agent on this role, any CV’s sent speculatively will be forwarded to Reed Finance for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'