The duties will essentially include:
* Calling clients from our extensive database to ascertain possible current or future needs.
* Probing the businesses for information regarding departmental size, recruitment spend, correct contacts and other related details.
* Establishing and building upon relationships with managers in the local area.
* Maintaining and improving the current database of our branch.
This role offers exceptional prospects including a specific view to becoming a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant. Full and extensive training will be provided including a 12 month training programme with recruitment qualifications (NVQ and Cert RP). I am happy to look at all applications and no previous experience is required although a background in telephone work would be preferred. Previous roles in the following would be preferential (although not essential):
* Call centre worker
* Sales executive
* Telephone based Customer Service role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job