Job Title: Redemptions Manager
Location: London, Piccadilly Circus Station
Salary: Up to £40,000, bonus and benefits package
- 25 days Holiday
- Medical insurance
- Dental policy
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan - interest free
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Discretionary "on target" bonus
About the role
As Redemptions Manager you are ultimately responsible for supporting the Head of Redemptions with Post Completion Management and Redemption of the Loan Book. You will be required to manage and coordinate redemptions cases, adhering to the process at all times and ensuring that all customers are treated fairly post completion. You will additionally be responsible for providing direction and guidance to the Redemptions and Administration Assistants.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of RedemptionsManager
- Developing a full understanding and knowledge of the compliance requirements, company policies and departmental procedures pertaining to your role
- Taking responsibility for loans post completion, actioning within agreed internal SLA's, ensuring all customers are treated fairly.
- Instructing asset managers, administrators, receivers, valuers, litigation solicitors and other third parties as appropriate.
- Chasing outstanding loans in line with Redemptions procedures.
- Chasing clients and brokers for proof of refinance, sales and associated completion dates.
- Reporting and attending meetings, presenting where required
- Reviewing valuations and suggesting a course of action on a loan following analysis
- Actioning loans within mandate - outside of mandate, making recommendations for a course of action and referring credit committee for approval.
- Liaising with the Underwriting and the Credit teams to define, record and monitor pre- redemption waypoints and covenants for loans.
- Feeding back information in connection with late loans to the underwriting team.
- Taking litigation action where required and drafting litigation letters.
- Attending client meetings and taking detailed and accurate minutes.
- Ensure reports (including investor and loan performance reports) remain accurate and up to date delivering them on a timely basis. Propose new/amended reports.
- Attending meetings with investors
- Diarising any client chasing and statements and respond and resolve issues and queries received on the phone
- Making suggestions to improve processes and associated documentation.
- Drafting loan management, extension, default and other letters in accordance with standard procedures.
- A strong understanding of the mortgage sector, property and knowledge of compliance procedures within the mortgage industry.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point.
- Strong knowledge of and focus on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight regulatory and internal deadlines.
- Proven ability of establishing strong, effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong initiative with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency and dedicated work ethic.
- Self-motivated with and enthusiastic attitude.
- From time to time you may be required to carry out tasks that fall outside of your positions remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your on-going development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
For more information regarding the role of Redemptions Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Loan Administration
- Post Completions