The salary is up to £20,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits. Hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm.
The main purpose of this role is to process all requests for redemption figures to prepare them for calculation. To accurately and promptly calculate and issue redemption figures to internal and external customers, working within the applicable regulatory framework. Providing additional telephony support to the department in order to ensure that the department can continue to work to maximum effect.
• To accurately process all requests for redemption figures to prepare them for calculation within the departmental timescales ensuring any other requests for information are recorded/logged in line with department procedures.
• To accurately and promptly calculate redemption figures for both internal and external customers in line with the terms and conditions of redemption and any applicable regulations.
• To provide accurate and factual information to internal and external customers in line with policies and procedures, to improve customer understanding and ensure a positive customer experience.
• To identify and accurately report any customer complaints in accordance with the company policy, in order to initiate an investigation and reach a prompt resolution for both the company and the customer.
• To report to line managers any identified breaches in procedures from any areas of the business, so that corrective action can be implemented to remedy the breach.
• To accurately record/log all direct and indirect customer contact on the back office systems in accordance with documented procedures, to maintain an audit trail of contact with our customers.
• To provide additional telephony support to the department in order to ensure that the department can continue to work to maximum effect.
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook)
• Experience within the Financial Services industry
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'