- This is a 2 month contract
- ASAP start
- Working part time, 18 hours per week, Wednesday-Friday, 9-5pm
- Inside IR35.
- The Legal Service Department is seeking to recruit a Redaction Officer/Lawyer
- Commit to the continued success of this well-respected team
- High standard of service provided to clients
- Rewarded with an interesting and varied workload
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Redact sensitive information for disclosure
- Including Subject Access requests and police disclosure requests for criminal proceedings
- Attend court for pre-trial disclosure discussions and Pll hearings.
- An Admitted Solicitor or Barrister for the Child Care Team
- At least 3 year's experience in Public Child Care Law
- Strong advocacy skills
- Ability to communicate complex legal advice concisely and clearly
- Pressurised environment, working to tight time scales, therefore requird to be robust and commercially minded
- Sound knowledge of Data Protection Principles/GDPR
- Experience in Childcare Law in local government as well as criminal proceedings
- Working knowledge of Social Services law and practice.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'