CastleView Group have an exciting opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established company as a Recycling Warehouse Operatives. You need to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. If this is you, we look forward to your application.
As a Recycling Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Separating plastics from the recycling
- Follow health safety and hygiene rules and regulations
- Communicating effectively as part of a team
- Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
- Unloading cages and trays from trailers, and taking them to a baling machine
- General warehouse duties
All Training Provided - Apply Today!!!
The right candidates will have the opportunity to go on to full time permanent work with the client.
Shifts and Salary:
Night shift: 18:00 - 06:00
£8.91 per hour (increases to £11.28 after 12 weeks)
You can also do shorter shifts of 8 hours
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'