Recruitment Branch Manager - NO SALES! - Maternity Cover
- Recruitment Branch Manager / Resourcing Manager
- NO SALES!
- Competitive Salary
- High Volume Resourcing - Industrial Sector
- Contact - Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the PMP Recruitment team as Branch Manager for the Doncaster recruitment branch, responsible for the recruitment and administration for Yorkshire client base. Please note that this is a maternity cover contract.
This is a demanding role with the responsibility of managing our brand new branch overseeing the recruitment, legal compliance and administration of up to 3000 workers during peak periods.
Strong project management, leadership and organisational skills combined with extensive labour market knowledge will be essential as well as flexibility in terms of working hours. You will be reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager on a daily basis and will require a high level of attention to detail as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and management of a core team of Recruiters/Consultants as well as a team of administrators
- Motivation and management of the team i.e. setting objectives, reviews, 1-1s and Personal Development Plans
- Achievement of KPIs and reporting - i.e. 100% fill rate of client requirements in peak period
- Client Management that includes responding to client requests for hiring, information, reports as and when required in a timely manner
- Supplier management e.g. with Drug Testers or Second Tier Agency suppliers
- Attending cost control meetings and forecasting / setting budgets
- Ensuring quality candidates are placed in vacant roles
- Manage compliance of all candidate application packs
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in high volume recruitment and will be knowledgeable of the recruitment market and its trends, coupled with different methods and tools for sourcing, in order to attract and retain the right candidates. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount as well as a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak periods
The Cordant Group is a £850 million+ business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling, Internal Recruitment Manager at Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on Linkedin.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'