Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Salary: £24k + commission (1st Year OTE £30k-45k, 2nd Year OTE £50k-£60k, 3rd Year up to £100k)
Are you driven by SUCCESS, MAKING MONEY and BEING THE BEST you can be?
We are looking for a Graduate / Sales Professional to start an exciting career in Recruitment!
Our client is a flourishing global recruitment business that is growing steadily every year. They are a leading recruitment agency with an exceptional reputation in the market for the quality and efficiency of their recruitment process. With sales and profit consistently increasing they are looking to build upon their very solid base by hiring several enthusiastic, money motivated, excellent graduate/trainee recruitment consultants. Our client provides excellent training and support that will help you excel quickly in a fast paced, innovative and meritocratic environment.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
* A determination to be the best
* Drive to exceed targets
* A passion to succeed & earn money
* A desire for personal and professional development
* Strong work ethic
* A positive attitude
* Previous B2B Sales / Telesales / Account Management experience (not essential)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
* Foster new business relationships
* Sell on different levels
* Coordinate interviews
* Negotiate salaries
* Be in control of full 360 degree recruitment life-cycle
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF A CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
* Receive industry leading Academy Training
* Be rewarded for what you do - earn tangible on target earnings of double your base salary in the first year (1st Year OTE £30k-45k, 2nd Year OTE £50k-£60k, 3rd Year up to £100k)
* Join a friendly, professional, supportive and meritocratic environment
* Grow from the ground upwards - become a Team Leader within 12-24 months, a future Manager of the business and eventually open your own brands and offices within their business globally
* Enjoy their amazing target based incentives - exclusive trips away (most recently Miami, Bali, New York, Marrakesh), VIP event hospitality at F1 Grand Prix's, monthly 'Lunch Clubs', regular company social nights out & much more
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Amber at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'