My client is currently looking for an enthusiastic, influential and passionate Learning & Development Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
This is a completely new role within the company, which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to help facilitate the development of one of the UK's fastest growing specialist IT recruitment firms by developing and nurturing the talents and skills of individuals within the business from inductees all the way up to Senior level.
Team culture is massive to the business and something that they truly pride themselves on as a great place to work. They are keen to ensure that their employees maintain a healthy work life balance and even have an onsite PT and yoga in addition to other great team incentives and perks that come with working in a successful recruitment business.
As the Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a detailed effective induction programme with clear focus around the core values, culture and community offering.
You will play a key role in identifying training and development needs within the business through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Senior Management team/Business Managers. Also, supporting Business Managers by helping them to solve specific learning problems and develop the upskilling of individuals across all bands by training workshops, career plans and continuous delivery.
My client is keen to meet with professionals that possess the following:
- Previous recruitment experience or experience of training within the recruitment sector
- Demonstrable experience of producing recruitment training materials and presenting recruitment training courses, which have made a positive contribution to an organisation's operations
- An engaging and energetic approach to coaching and training
- A confident influencer that is not afraid to challenge the ideas of others where beneficial to the growth of the business
- Excellent communication skills and presentation style are essential
- Excellent team player with a hands-on approach
In return, they offer a very competitive salary with benefits including pension, holiday, life insurance and healthcare, and perks that come with working in a recruitment business such as flexible working, sales conferences, lunch clubs, summer, winter parties and much more.
- Learning and Development
- Training and Development
- Development Coordinator
- Recruitment Training Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"