Raeburn Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment and Training Coordinator.
Raeburn Healthcare are proud of their long standing reputation as professional, reliable and cost-effective providers of high quality healthcare services.
Founded in 1990, Raeburn’s philosophy regarding Care at Home Services is based on the provision of a service which promotes the rights, independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and choice of our Service Users by providing support and care which affords the individual the opportunity to enjoy living in their own home.
- To actively support, maintain and develop relationships with existing and new Service Users
- To ensure that care services are delivered to Service Users in accordance with the agreed care package
- To visit and be in regular contact with Service Users as required for the assessment of needs and implementation of care plans ensuring service quality and satisfaction
- To process bookings and enquiries made from Raeburn Healthcare website in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure that care services are delivered to customers in accordance with the agreed care package.
- To ensure that all Raeburn Healthcare documentation is accurately completed and in the Service Users home for care commencing
- To attend Service Users care reviews and to accurately record outcomes in the Service Users home records and in the Company database system
- To ensure the all Service User, Client and Care Worker records are set up and kept up to date in the Company database system and in accordance with the Company’s Document Management and Control policy and procedure
- To be part of the team which ensures compliance with Inspectorate registration and achieves high grading with the external audit and inspection process
- To assist in ensuring that Care Workers are well supported following induction and whilst working in the community and to manage them in accordance with Raeburn Healthcare Standards of Service
- To work in conjunction with the Recruitment and HR Department to ensure that all new Care Workers undertake and successfully complete mandatory training including completion of Care Certificates
- To provide support to the Customer Care Supervisors and Healthcare Managers as necessary
- To be part of an on call service (evenings, weekends and Public Holidays).
Successful applicants must:
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Have previous Care Work Experience (minimum 12 months)
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to accurately report and record
- Be able to organise and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and general IT competence
- Have a professional and diligent manner
- Be a team player
- Be highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Be willing to travel and work additional hours as required to fulfil the requirement of the position
- Have a reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Present a professional appearance
- Office Administration
- Social Care
- Staff Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"