A successful global advisory firm based in central London is looking for an enthusiastic In-House Recruitment & Training Assistant to join their friendly team.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience within recruitment coordination and an interest in developing this area of expertise.
In this fantastic In-House Recruitment & Training Assistant role paying £24-30k you’ll be working alongside a super friendly and motivated team who consistently strive for excellence. In this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating interviews and the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish
- Booking travel and accommodation for candidates
- Managing the recruitment mailbox
- Building and maintaining a strong candidate relationship
- Ensuring interviewers have all briefing documents and collating feedback
- Maintaining records, talent pipelines and producing reports
- Managing the offer process, working closely with the HR Assistant with the onboarding of new hires
- Screening candidates via telephone
- Managing and coordinating training events in London and Europe to include booking venues, lunches and evening events
- Producing training reports and analysing event attendance and feedback
- Collating and distributing training materials
- Maintaining the HR sharing portal, diary and calendar
To be considered for this fantastic In-House Recruitment & Training Assistant role, you must have:
- Previous experience within recruitment coordination
- Experience setting up and managing events
- Excellent administrative skills to include prioritising and attention to detail
- A natural ability to build relationships and consistently be one step ahead
- Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to manage ever-changing priorities
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
If the above sounds like your sort of thing and you’d love to work within an HR team in a role specialising in recruitment and training, this could be your next dream role, so don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful applicants on the status of their application. Thank you for your understanding).