Are you someone who thrives off a fast paced, high pressure/ high reward, social environment? Then look no further should you possess some of the following qualities:
- A burning ambition to achieve quickly through incredible commission and promotions.
- Motivation and resilience. Did/ Do you play sport or have you found yourself in a position where you had to show true heart and grip to get through a situation?
- Personable with the ability to communicate with graduates right up to director level individuals.
- Have a very strong competitive edge.
What will you find yourself attaining with a job in Recruitment:
- An award-winning training programme
- A clear cut Career progression ladder (Becoming a director in 5 years is very attainable).
- Working in an amazingly supportive culture with well experienced Consultants helping you attain true success.
Typical progression of a Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Average of £20,000 basic salary with realistic OTE of £35k in your first year.
- Promote to Consultant within year one bringing your basic up and then to Senior Consultant within 2 years.
- Potential to be a Director or Principal Consultant abroad.
- Potential to be running your own company within 7- 10 years
- Car allowances.
- Monthly Club LunchesFree Takeaway lunches for a month
- Company Sports team (Cricket, Rugby, Football etc)
You should be interested please do not hesitate in applying as interviews will be taking place soon!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection