The most prestigious recruitment consultancies in London are looking for intelligent and outgoing graduates to join them, and take their first steps in recruitment. You need to be money motivated, competitive by nature with a steely resolve to help you deal with pressure, rejection and a few bumps along the way. You will need to be bright, hardworking and competitive.
Benefits and incentives of a Graduate recruitment consultant:
- Free gym membership
- Company phone and laptop
- London living allowance
- Unlimited holiday (if your smashing targets you can take as much as you want)
- Breakfast and lunch provided everyday
- Christmas and summer balls
Why join a Graduate Recruitment Scheme?
- Similar, Like-minded people in a social, pumping office environment
- A clear route to progress within the role at a fast pace
- Graduate Recruitment offers uncapped commission, this makes it higher paid than any other Grad Scheme.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Calling and qualifying candidates suitable for job roles.
- Developing new business and cold - calling client’s offering your service.
- Building relationships and maintaining these throughout the whole process.
- Interview Candidates
- Build your own desk and manage the whole process.
What is required to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- A recent Graduate with a 2.1 Degree or above.
- Naturally a competitive person with examples of being a winner.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Confident Communicator.
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities.
Calling all recent Graduates, think this might be for you? Then please do not hesitate to apply today! Send in your application for immediate consideration for our Graduate Scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job