Recruitment Team Manager
The key purpose of the Team Manager role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to increase profitability for the office. This is achieved primarily by running your own desk, developing new business through sales activity with new and existing clients and managing the performance of a small team.
Your role as a Team Manager is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills, twinned with your sales ability and resilience however, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Team Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Leading and developing your team of consultants
- Business development including running your own desk
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
Why should I join REED?
REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter, resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition, we’ll give you:
- An uncapped and competitive bonus structure.
- Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase.
- Regular high achievers award programmes involving prizes such as weekends away.
- Our rewards are visible and accessible meaning you know what you can achieve
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Health care plans
- The ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment - Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
- Business Development
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job