Winlight Recruitment was established 10 years ago and has grown from strength to strength. Starting off with just one consultant and one business sector Winlight has since grown covering multiple sectors with a team of trained Consultants specialising in their own industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the GP's market as a Team Leader/Manager, will be ambitious, sales focused, and have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build great working relationships with both clients and candidates.
The Recruitment Team Manager in our GP's division will take responsibility for managing some existing accounts, tasked with the challenge of taking the established contracts and increasing headcount, improving KPIs and providing a first-class service. The Recruitment Team Manager will also be operating in a billings role so they will have the ability to solely focus on the management of their team and take home generous bonuses relating to high team performance.
- Management of the recruitment sales and engagement function and the wider team to deliver against targets and long term strategic growth
- Motivating and enabling team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of delivery to customers
- Overseeing day to day activities and designing and implementing effective strategies and activities to generate high volume sales leads and maximise conversions and outcomes
- Recruitment into and coaching the team to increase activity and sales results and demonstrate leadership for success
- Drive team to hit daily, monthly, individual and team targets
- Demonstrate a real passion for performance management, conducting regular reviews and understanding training needs
- Conducting 1-2-1’s and monthly performance reviews
- Providing advice and guidance to team at all times
- Provision of important information to senior stakeholders on a timely basis and producing monthly reports accordingly
The Recruitment Team Manager must have:
- Recruitment experience
- Managerial/Team Leading experience
- Proven ability to drive team performance and meet targets
- Experience working with GP's
This is a genuine opportunity for an existing Team Leader/Manager to take over a high performing team with the expectation to work alongside the Internal Recruitment Manager to bring in additional talented personnel.