In 2005, Plus One Personnel threw open its doors for the first time and since then we have successfully provided award-winning recruitment services to thousands of employers and jobseekers across Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and the surrounding counties. From our offices in Banbury and Leamington Spa, we fill permanent & temporary vacancies and we specialise in five sector disciplines. All of our Recruiters are trained to know their specialist markets and the specific needs of their clients and their candidates.
We have four core values and they are the bedrock of everything we do. They mean everything to us and our actions and behaviours exemplify them, every minute of every day.
- Customer Satisfaction
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to join us in our Banbury office. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to bring their skills and talents to the table. Through supporting and nurturing you, we would hope that you would progress quickly to become the Divisional Manager of one of our five divisions.
- Reporting to the Recruitment Director, you will lead a small team of Recruiters in working towards realistic quarterly billing targets.
- To train and support the team in providing high quality, accurate and professional recruitment services to our many and varied clients.
- You will work on vacancies yourself and lead from the front by managing recruitment processes from start to finish (typical salary levels of our clients' vacancies range from £18,000 to £65,000 pa).
- Business Development at Plus One Personnel is centralised through our Client Relationship Team but you would still be expected to prospect for fresh opportunities and build yet stronger relationships with our existing clients.
- You will appraise and review team performance on a day-to-day and week-to-week basis as well as formally in your team member's quarterly performance appraisals.
- You will help negotiate and agree favourable terms of business with clients and carry out the onboarding process of new clients.
- Promote best practice at all times within your team including adherence to good administration and accurate usage of the company's CRM.
- Work with the senior management team to attract, recruit and retain recruitment talent.
- You will act as an ambassador for Plus One Personnel to clients, candidates and the wider marketplace.
Required skills & experience:
- You will need to possess a wealth of previous experience within white-collar, commercial recruitment covering vacancies from entry-level through to middle management.
- You should have previous experience of supervising/managing recruiters although this might have been an informal arrangement in your past/current role.
- You will be required to demonstrate an ability to start, grow and maintain long-term client relationships.
- We also want to see longevity of tenure in previous recruitment roles.
- You should be educated to a minimum A-level standard or equivalent and you must possess a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- A driver's license and a car is a prerequisite as you will be out of the office meeting clients across the region on a regular basis.
- You must be sharp, able to think on your feet, honest, hard-working, dedicated, tenacious, positive, encouraging, selfless and adaptable.
- Finally, you must care about what you do and have pride in providing high-calibre recruitment services which set us apart from our industry peer group.
In return, you will be trained, nurtured and supported by a senior management team that averages 20 years of recruitment experience each. You can expect inclusive, honest, respectful and realistic management as well as praise, recognition and reward for all that you and your team achieve. Clear, meritocratic career progression will be offered as well as the platform and the tools to achieve it.
Remuneration: Basic salary £30,000 to £35,000 DOE, commission circa £10,000 pa plus car allowance and benefits including 25 days holiday.
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a discrete and confidential conversation about a career with Plus One Personnel, please apply at your earliest convenience or you can call Alex Dawson on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'