We have a fabulous opportunity for a recruitment team leader to join our young and busy Holborn office.
You'll be part of our lovely perms desk, assisting the desk's management and pushing for the team's growth.
We are looking for someone with a strong billing background and a positive, bubbly personality.
Our promise to you is this - no cold calling, a happy and supportive desk and a real work-life balance.
Key to this role is contacting clients and placing property professionals into high-end residential buildings across London
- Supporting the sourcing, interviewing and employment processes
- Updating current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Setting sales targets and KPIs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting management to monitor performance and training needs
- Monitoring CRM systems and processes including CV formatting, interview technique and client handling
- Acting as a key point of contact for escalations
- Training on sourcing methods e.g. Boolean searches
- Advising on interview techniques
- Proof reading job descriptions and other related materials
We are a leading property recruitment consultancy that provides perm and temp staff to high-end residential buildings across London. Typical roles we recruit for include property managers, building managers, concierges, cleaners, caretakers, etc.
The office has a fun, family feel to it and being in Holborn we are positioned well for a pint/glass of red on a Friday!
We're a caring bunch, your development matters to us and with the company's ongoing growth there's plenty of room to progress. Training and support will be provided throughout your role.
If you're interested and would like to know more information please give us a call on .
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
- recruitment consultant
- recruitment team leader