A highly experienced Recruitment Team Leader is required to join a reputable company based in Tunbridge Wells. With at least 3 years’ experience in IT Recruitment, you will be able to hit the ground running as you utilise your extensive management skills - guiding a team of high billing, tenacious recruitment consultants.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Remaining team focussed on the delivery of all roles that come in via the company’s brands that sit outside of the niche tech markets
- Managing the delivery of all company financial service client account
- Following up on any leads gained by the team and the contractor care team
- Managing clients both in the UK and Frankfurt - developing opportunities for growth in various markets including US
- Effective management of a team of Recruitment Consultants
- Typical clients will be large banks and corporate organisations across Europe
- Typical roles include: UX, SQL Developer, UI, PMO, Marketing, Helpdesk/desktop support
To be successful, you will need to have a years’ experience within a management capacity with the ability to gain the respect of their team. Excellent knowledge of financial markets technology would also be an advantage.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the ability to grow and develop your career within a company that value and nurture their employees.
To be considered for this role, please contact Neil Simmons in complete confidence.
- Financial Markets
- IT Recruitment
- Management Skills
- Team Leader