Recruitment Team Leader - Perm
Location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £29k - £35k basic + Highly competitive commission !
Job Reference: SC772251
My Client is a market leading international IT & Telecoms recruitment business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors. As one of the fastest growing IT & Telecoms recruiters in the UK & Europe, their prevailing reputation in delivering high-tech staffing solutions is unrivalled. Their clients, ranging from global multi-nationals to SMEs, trust then to effectively source permanent, contract and interim talent. The company has grown extensively over the last 15 years and has organically grown and now has over 150 staff with over £20 million turnover from its offices.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Team Leader to lead a team focused on Perm recruitment into the Swedish market.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
- Responsible for sales performance of the team
- First line support for escalation questions and challenges within the team
- To motivate and support team members
- Demonstrate leadership skills appropriate to demonstrate company values and provide clear direction for the team
- To monitor performance across the team
- To generate new business opportunities for new team members
- Support creative delivery incentives
- Meet clients on a regular basis to enhance current business relationships
- To attend client meetings when needed with more junior team members
- To support the Team Manager on all development and training areas required
- To provide Management cover when senior staff members are out of office
- Must have experience of delivery in Recruitment
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring others
- Knowledge of IT and Technology Recruitment is advantageous
- In-House Training and Development program, including Personal Development Program mapping out career advancement
- 20 Days holiday + Additional Day per 1 year served + Birthday Day (outside of probation) + Christmas period (averaging 26 days for new starters)
- Market leading commission structures
- Bi-Annual meetings with a specialist IFA in the office
- Free eye tests
- Monthly in house massage
- Fresh Fruit daily
- Casual Fridays
- All expenses paid End of Year, Christmas and Team nights out
- Fully paid blackberry phone
- Membership to Gym with 2 x 1.5 hours lunchtime slots per week to use the facilities (after 3 months of employ)
- Private Healthcare (after 1 year of employ)
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha or Lisa at Adore Recruitment.