Recruitment Team Lead | west London | Perm | competitive salary + bonus
Attention all you Principal IT Recruiters, Recruitment Managers, & Managing Consultants. RTM are hiring a Recruitment Team Lead to work onsite at one of our key clients; Sky.
Based at the Sky UK HQ in Osterley, west London, the Recruitment Team Lead will manage the full life-cycle recruitment needs within the CTO business area. Through managing all 'active candidates' applications on client site , fostering and establishing consultative working relationships with client stakeholder / hiring manager through to offer management using a variety of sourcing methods and technology solutions.
The ideal applicant will have a mix of agency-side and internal/RPO experience, with significant expertise in recruiting for Technology roles. Management experience is key, as the Recruitment Team Lead will lead a team of on-site Recruiters & Resourcing Specialists, containing a diverse mix of personalities and skillsets. As such, experience of delegating responsibility, conducting appraisals & personal development plans, and setting day plans is required, as are excellent stakeholder management and team-management abilities.
Applicants for this role must be proactive leaders, with clear and concise communication skills. The Recruitment Team Lead must possess excellent time management and organisational skills, putting the customer at the forefront of all actions and activity.
RTM is an innovative partner to some of the biggest brand-names across a range of industries. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Team Lead to join a growing business and work for one of the biggest and most dynamic brands in Broadcast Media.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of managing a recruitment team
- Evidence of direct hiring recruitment experience on client site, writing job adverts, and able to use advanced Boolean searching and confident in all areas of mining job boards for active and inactive candidates.
- Proven experience of developing stakeholder relationships working at all levels
- Understanding of delivery within the RPO or MSP space and the ability to apply this knowledge
- Used to working in a SLA/KPI's environment
- Experience of web based recruitment software, procurement applications
- Experience of mentoring junior team members
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for daily 'recruitment huddles' and prioritising team workload
- Providing the business with effective, timely and up to date recruitment strategies that meet the needs of the business and attract the best talent pipeline possible
- Liaising with the client stakeholders to understand the client needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy
- Responsible for communicating and updating the recruitment strategy against planned deliverables to hiring managers / client stakeholder
- Generating targeted advertising using the relevant on-line channels
- Liaison with client stakeholders on all operational matters
- Resource planning with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Identify areas of focus for potential service expansion / improvement
- Delivery / capacity planning with sourcing team
- Run monthly delivery meetings with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Being a trusted advisor on matters such as recruitment best practice, market conditions, candidate intelligence
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales, use and maintain client systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the wider RTM account management teams and client stakeholders
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with new and existing team members and the wider RTM account management teams
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets, achievement of direct sourcing fill rates
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexi benefits package includes dental, medical
- team lead
- delivery manager
- managing consultant