Bench Talent have ambitious and already well thought out plans to set up offices overseas, and therefore we are looking for an experienced recruiter who can take ownership of a performing team in London. Remain hands on but also, lead, mentor and motivate 360 IT Recruitment Consultants.
This role replaces a large proportion of the current Head of Talent’s job role, there is a good process in place, giving you a strong foundation but the techniques used by the team, the verticals they go after and KPI’s can be tweaked and altered as you see fit, ultimately, we want the team to continue performing and exceeding their targets.
Bench Talent and MyBench Ltd were created in Aug 2015 and collectively offer end to end services around marketing technology and data technology. Software Resell & licensing, Software implementation, Marketing & Customer Experience Strategy planning, department change management and resourcing (recruitment). We are part of the St Ives Group, a £400m Turnover PLC, we have leveraged our connections and the network that sits around us but there is still plenty more opportunity.
- Complete own recruitment resourcing and business development
- Mentor, coach and mentor team members
- Interview and hire next staff into the team
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities
- Support team with client meetings, networking events, new sourcing techniques and client management
- Being a point of escalation in tricky client/candidate situations
- Problem solving
- Ensure team are affectively working towards KPI’s and hitting revenue targets, complete regular 121’s
- We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with senior stakeholders in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a IT Recruitment environment, you will be well practiced in business development, client management, candidate management and have a good understanding of the industry
- You don’t necessarily need to have manage/lead a team of recruitment consultants before, but if you haven’t you need to feel confident in leading, have plenty of experience & success within the IT Recruitment industry. Managed and dealt with a variety of complex scenarios, in both Contract and Perm recruitment.
Salaries and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure on top of a basic salary
- Opportunity to recreate the success of team in overseas locations, (we are considering, the US, Australia, Ireland, South America and Asia.
- Pension, Private Medical, Gym Discounts
- Perbox - Membership (mobile phone insurance, retail discounts, restaurant discounts, 242 cinema tickets)
- Treated like an adult in the workplace, no expected long working hours or ridiculous KPI targets. We believe the working environment, team culture and progression opportunities combined with the commission opportunity will naturally create a strong work ethic
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Team Leader