Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and dynamic company based in North Essex who are seeking to recruit a Recruitment / Talent Manager to join their award-winning industry led business.
The successful Recruitment / Talent Manager must have previous experience working towards devising, implementing and managing a Talent Management strategy and be heavily focused on succession planning and employee development.
The successful Recruitment / Talent Manager will be expected to:
- Lead a talent team and ensure business objectives are met and exceeded
- Develop internal staffing needs and focusing on development of staff
- Experienced not only recruiting staff but confident with retaining and promoting internal talent
The successful Recruitment / Talent Manager will be rewarded with:
- A supportive and professional working environment
- Working within an ever changing and rapidly growing company
- Being an integral part of the team and making a real difference
The purpose of the Recruitment / Talent Manager is to support the Group HR Director for all immediate and future recruitment and Talent Planning.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Overseeing the smooth operations of the recruitment team on a daily basis
- Responsible for end-to-end acquisition of Board, Leadership Team and Director level personnel
- Driving performance through KPI setting to deliver against key recruitment metrics, volume of hires, time to hire, focused on direct hiring vs. agency, hiring manager satisfaction, cost per hire and retention.
- Supporting and reviewing a transparent all-in-one talent management solution that incorporates employee appraisals, reviews, objectives, management team dynamics and succession planning
- Providing management information on employee and vacancy
- Review and maintain a PSL list of recruitment agencies
- Continuously review, identify process improvements for the business
- Develop and deliver a talent management programme including L&D
- Optimise recruitment and internal talent management at every opportunity
- Oversea all key talent programmes to include coaching, mentoring, grow your own schemes
- Consistently reviewing all compliance, training delivery and supporting with all budgets related to this department
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company that is growing rapidly and will be open to new ideas and ways to improve service consistently. This position will suit someone who enjoys working on various positions for a company that employ circa 300 staff. HR experience would be advantageous however this position is to look after senior recruitment positions within the business and Talent management ongoing as well as occasional support over HR function.
Monday to Friday - 08.30am - 5.30pm
£40k dependant on experience
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"