Are you an experienced Agency or Internal Recruiter looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking to work in a town centre location with excellent transport links? If yes then we have a great opportunity to join our HR team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator based at our head office in Bolton.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management of candidate pipeline and complete candidate journey from initial enquiry to employment start date, seamlessly handing over to HR Administrator for new starter process.
- Travelling to and from locations across the UK on a weekly basis to support sites with their recruitment
- Providing recruitment guidance to Line Managers
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System within HR system
- Telephone screening and carrying out face to face interviews
- Candidate compliance
- Supporting new site opening and settling of new staff within new hospitals.
- Maintaining organisational chart with vacancies and updates plus seeking approval for new vacancies.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Internal or Agency recruitment experience in a busy office environment
- Managing multiple and multi-location vacancies.
- Headcount Planning
- Interviewing at varying levels
- Awareness of employment legislation regarding recruitment and on-boarding
- Experience of working with confidential information and maintaining its security
- Employee relations experience
The successful candidate will be:
- Incredibly organised
- A real self-starter
- Passionate about people and recruitment
- Sense of change readiness and willing to drive change as the workforce grows
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with varying priorities
- Flexible & have a confident approach when it comes to travel
The hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus based on appraisal grading with a maximum payment equivalent to 5% of basic salary
- 20 days annual leave (28 days including bank holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- On site gym free to staff members
- Cycle to work scheme
- Easy-to-access location with nearby public transport links
- Statutory pension provision
- Excellent training & support
- Gold accreditation from Investors in People, which is testament to our continued commitment to our staff
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in Internal Recruitment for a thriving, growing business and have the necessary experience and skills as listed above, please don't hesitate to get in touch.