£22,000 - 25,000 + Benefits
Our client based in Shrewsbury are seeking a recruitment specialist to join their dynamic team. This boutique firm are known for their contribution within the technology world, and with the growth of the company they need a recruitment specialist to strengthen their team.
Your role is to join their dynamic and high performing recruitment team, in particular the talent manager and director of operations, where you will be responsible for the recruitment cycle and ensure business development is successful.
- Providing the best candidate experience by orchestrating the interview process across all platforms.
- Delivering bespoke feedback to candidates at each stage.
- Maximise hiring interactions with our system in order to provide insightful recruitment initiatives
- Partnering with recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers, you’ll coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Strategically resourcing and mining CVs across our portfolio of job boards including Indeed, LinkedIn and other platforms.
You will have great attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for recruitment.
Experience of Boolean search techniques would be useful to help maximise CV search efficiency. A keen interest in technology would be advantageous for this role.
If you are keen to progress your recruitment career please apply now!