Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
A Recruitment Specialist is required with a strong background in recruitment processes and strategy to support high volume recruitment of a prestigious car company based in Farnborough. The Recruitment Specialist will be pivotal in delivering recruitment strategy in line with the business talent acquisition strategy.
The Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for:-
- Creating and delivering a recruitment strategy in line with UK Group Strategy and local business entity.
- The effective and efficient co-ordination, monitoring and controlling of all recruitment processes in line with business talent acquisition strategy.
- The delivery of SLA's and KPI's and relevant targets at local business and Group level. T
- Providing a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring all positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
- To support the effective and efficient running of the recruitment function by delivering processes that are automated, streamlined and fit for purpose.
The Recruitment Specialist will have the following skills and experience:-
- In-house recruitment experience, managing a high level of open vacancies.
- Understanding of MS Office and IT systems such as GRS
- SHL/OPQ qualified
- Highly developed communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to work in a high volume environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (e.g. Degree, Membership of Chartered Institution) preferably in a Human Resources / Business Management.
In return for your skills and experience this dynamic, forward thinking and well-known brand will offer the Recruitment Advisor:-
- An Excellent Salary
- Car Scheme
- 26 Days Holiday
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly high, so if you have an excellent background in providing in-house recruitment for large blue-chip companies then please apply today, or contact Katharine Bignell for more information on .