Macildowie HR are working with a growing manufacturing business on the outskirts of Lincoln, together we are seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. The role is paying from £25,000-£28,000 dependant on experience.
Due to growth, this exciting new role has been created for an In-House Recruitment Specialist to join the HR team and contribute towards the continuous development of the HR function.
To be successful in the role you must be able to adapt quickly and manage all aspects of the Recruitment life cycle. You will be overseeing the day to day recruitment process for the business, working on a variety of roles across all levels. This role is expected to be very operational; supporting with volume recruitment as well as niche positions. If you are passionate about recruitment, like a challenge and are keen to continually improve processes then this is the ideal role for you.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the recruitment process from sign off to on boarding
- Meeting with hiring managers and stakeholders to take detailed briefs
- Planning and coordinating the marketing campaigns; including advert writing and shortlisting
- Assisting in interview and assessment centre processes
- Managing outsourced support, building and monitoring PSL activity and performance
- Assisting with project work when needed
- Providing reports and metrics for recruitment related activity
- Looking at areas of improvement and being proactive in approach to creating change
If you are looking to make the move from agency to internal recruitment or looking for a role where you can add your own stamp and own the recruitment process then get in touch ASAP.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job