Recruitment Specialist / Recruitment Consultant / Onsite Recruiter
Do you speak fluent German and have knowledge within recruitment? We have the perfect opportunity for you to build a rewarding career with a great brand. We are currently working with a global maritime business and they are seeking a Recruitment Specialist with German linguistic skill to join their leading HR team based in the heart of Glasgow.
Managing the full 360 recruitment process from sourcing the leading entertainment talent around the world to placing them with a wealth of clients. You will ensure that everyone from Customers, to candidates, stakeholders and clients are satisfied with your expertise in the enhancement of their business.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist:
- Manage all advertising for current job vacancies, ensuring SEO is prime and engagement / response is daily.
- Using your analytical mindset in analysing advert responses
- Sourcing and interviewing English and German speaking talent, ensuring they meet stakeholder standards.
- Reporting on recruitment activity to the company management and customers and highlighting any issues.
- Proactively sourcing for roles, using all available channels and media / social media.
- Undertaking ad hoc recruitment related tasks as and when required.
Who are they?
They are the marketing leader in the Maritime recruitment business, known for their level of consistency in delivering high quality services. They have a very impressive network of worldwide office in over 25 countries.
- Very strong career prospects for advancement within the brand
- Global opportunities due to their level of influence on the maritime industry and their impressive office locations across the globe
- A stimulating and varied working environment
What are they looking for?
- Fluent in German Language, both written and oral
- Work experience within the hospitality / leisure / travel industry
- Proactive problem solving skills and the confidence to work autonomously.
- Talent Acquisition