Recruitment Specialist 3 month contract
Competitive Day Rate available depening on experience
This company is INSIDE IR35
Based in Central Reading just a 10 minute walk from Reading train station.
3 Month contract - Potential to extend to 12 months
As the Recruitment Specialist you will work closely with the Social care team to work on a project to reduce dependancy on agency social workers and target to bring on permanent headcount of 30-40.
You will have ownership of the following:
• Understanding of recruitment processes including attraction, the EVP, branding and devising campaigns and their application in this context.
• Able to devise and recommend attraction campaigns and monitor their effectiveness.
• Able to build relationships with the senior managers, colleagues, internal customers, and external partners including recruitment agencies.
• Able to devise strategies to ensure online presence, including the use of social media to reach target audience
• Communicate with and update candidates on the progress of their application booking interviews with them, using text email and voice calls as appropriate.
• Work with senior managers to clarify the Reading employment offer (EVP) ensuring it is promoted effectively and monitors its impact.
• Ability to maintain data and provide full analytics on all recruitment processes
To find out further information about this contract please get in touch email@example.com 011 89 52 00 11.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job